Besides the accommodation and all the community experience tours, we are proud to mention that now Ruboni community camp can guide you on the two nights three days tour to the new Mahoma trail in the central Rwenzori with experienced interpretive guides. Contact us to arrange your trip now at 85$ per person per day excluding park fees or 460$ for the whole trek covering everything other than the sleeping mat and sleeping bag. This price also gives you a complementary full board accommodation on the first night before the trek.
Please see our activity prices.
- Village walk 15$ pp
- Forest, Pipeline, Water falls, hill climb walk 15$ pp each walk
- Traditional Dance (1-4 clients) 25$ performance
- Traditional dance (5 -10 clients) 50$ performance
- Drumming lessons 10$ per person
- Overnight on the hill walk can be arranged at 100$ per person. (all meals, guides, porters and experience)
- 3 days mahoma trail tour (Rwenzori trekking) 85$ pp/ day excluding park fees or 470$ all inclusive
More about the activities to get involved in the Ruboni community camp.
Village Tour: The perfect way to experience the community life of the Bakonzo tribe. Meet the village blacksmith, storyteller, farmer, traditional healer and local basket weavers.
Hill Climbing Hike: Hike to the top of the community (2400 M) and if the weather is clear the snow capped peak of Rwenzori’s Margarita can be viewed. you can chose to stay an overnight on the hill at an affordable added small cost.
Forest Hike: Explore the lush forest surrounding the mountains without paying the park fee, cross beautiful rivers and learn more about the wildlife within the community .
Rwenzori trekking tours: Ruboni Community Camp will provide porters, experienced interpretive guides on your two nights three days camping tour on Mahoma trail inside the Park.
Traditional Dance: An impressive display of cultural dancing and music with the opportunity to take part yourself!